I am available to provide advice and representation to employers and employees about all employment, fair work and workplace relations issues in Western Australia. If you browse my posts on my employment law blog page, you will be able to determine yourself the probity of this claim.
These include advice, counsel and representation about:
- Dismissals and termination of employment
- Wrongful, unfair and unlawful dismissals
- Drafting enterprise agreements, workplace policies and codes of conduct
- General protections including adverse action, discrimination, equal opportunity and workplace rights
- Workplace bullying
- Flexible employment arrangements (IFAs)
- Representation in industrial tribunals
- Workplace compliance audits
- Advice on the Fair Work Act and modern award compliance and enforcement
- The denied contractual benefits jurisdiction
- Redundancy solutions for employers and entitlements for employees
- Disputes about and recovery of statutory and contractual entitlements
- Strategic collective bargaining
- Maximizing profit for businesses through fair work laws
- Equal opportunity obligations and discrimination under workplace laws
- Regulatory Compliance of workplace issues
- Resolution of complex payroll issues
- Workplace investigations and mediations
I am a former Perth lawyer with more than 40 years’ experience in these areas and an unblemished history of legal practice at senior levels.
Consultations are available in person or by telephone, and by What’s App. Telephone consultations, particularly for remote clients are a speciality.
I can be contacted on the telephone number at the top of this page or by completing the enquiry form
I work on Sundays because it is convenient for many of my clients that I do so due to the inherent confidentiality of most workplace issues.