With over 40 years’ experience as a leading employment lawyer and now a vastly experienced registered industrial agent (see the https://fairworklegaladvice.com.au/about/ tab) , I have advised about and provided representation for a range of workplace legal issues for large and small employers in a host of industries. I have a one stop shop if you need assistance with advice and representation with any of the following issues. I do not maintain an expensive and flash CBD or West Perth office and most of my work other than as counsel in the industrial tribunals is conducted by telephone, Skype and even Whats App conferencing, which enables me to keep my fees at a fraction of those of my legal colleagues and competitors undertake this work.
I guarantee my advice.
I provide professional advice, representation and counsel to employers about
- managing dismissals safely, pain free and quickly
- workplace investigations including independent misconduct investigations and performance management
- enterprise bargaining negotiations
- termination of employment advice and representation
- unlawful dismissal advice
- general protections’ cases including adverse action
- redundancies and retrenchments and severances
- severance and fair work settlement deeds
- maximising profit solutions with enterprise agreements
- regulatory fair work compliance
- complex payroll issues
- enterprise bargaining
- negotiations, representation and defending claims including workplace bullying
- equal workplace opportunity compliance
- business restructuring with collective enterprise agreements
- appointment as a bargaining agent under the Fair Work Act
- limiting union rights of entry
- advice and representation in the denied contractual benefits jurisdiction
- discrimination in the workplace
- award compliance and audits
I offer a one stop shop for advice and representation about all issues which can arise at the workplace. For employers, I offer strategic advice about workforce planning and structural options, together with risk management when that is required. I can assist employers to mitigate the risks of unfair dismissal cases being brought against them, together with enterprise bargaining and union negotiations. I can provide employers with instant advice, and have a particular local focus on regional Western Australia. I have he best rates for workplace investigations in WA.
FAIR WORK ADVICE
I offer a one stop shop for fair work and industrial relations advice about all issues which have consequences and implications out of the employment relationship between an employer and an employee, or principal and independent contractor, as to which there are extensive provisions in the Fair Work Act. Most often the questions which are put to me arise from an employer or an employee wanting to understand their legal position. This is often in the context of a dispute, for example about termination of employment or wrongful dismissal, but not always.